Concrete floors are consistently becoming a popular option for homes, offices and businesses alike. However, it’s important to understand the maintenance that is necessary to keep it clean and looking it’s best.
Concrete is a porous surface that can absorb dirt, dust, and other debris from traffic and spills causing difficult to remove build-up, discoloration & staining.
Professional Concrete cleaning can help protect your investment and maintain the overall appearance of your trendy atmosphere.
Benefits of a Professional Clean
Having a professional clean your Concrete can:
- Remove stubborn stains
- Rejuvenate the appearance of your floors
- Apply a fresh coat of Sealant
Our Technicians will begin by completing an initial inspection of the full residence to determine the best approach to deliver the most efficient clean based on the amount of soiling and spotting in areas to be cleaned.
After the initial inspection is complete, the technicians will begin by spraying a Pre-Spray/Pre-Conditioner prior to agitation utilizing the Brush Pro or Square Scrub.
After agitation is complete, a Gekko is used to rinse the flooring with hot water to remove all chemical and soil from the Concrete.
If there is spotting that was unable to be removed, our technicians are trained to identify the source of these spots, treat the area with the appropriate spotters and rinse leaving your floors with a fresh, clean feel.
- Deodorizer: Much like carpet, concrete can retain environmental odors based on our everyday lives. Homes with pets, indoor smoking and other environmental influences will find that these odors can create a residue and become a prominent fragrance when humidity levels are high. Deodorizer can be applied to Concrete to break down these elements and leave your home with a longer lasting, refreshing clean.
- Sealer: Sealer can be applied to Concrete to add a layer of protection to resist soil, dust and stains that offers excellent water repellency.
- Pet Treatment: Homes with pets are bound to experience an accident or two along the way. Our Pet Treatment helps to breakdown uric acid and destroy odor causing bacteria to leave your home fresh & clean.