Professional Cleaning of Linoleum is important because it helps prevent damage and keeps floors looking their best. Linoleum flooring can peel & bubble over time as dirt and debris build up. Linoleum is a water-resistant and strong sheet flooring that covers a large area that still needs to be cleaned on a regular basis.
Accumulation of dirt & debris can allow for scratches, ground in dirt or other damage to your flooring over time. Typically, this build up around edges or seams can weaken the adhesive and allow for lifting and bubbling leading to tearing to the material.
Benefits of a Professional Clean
Having a professional clean your Linoleum can:
- Improve the durability of the flooring
- Improve the longevity of the appearance and feel of the flooring
- Improve the air quality of your home
- Protect your investment
It is especially important to have a professional come out if your home is subject to heavy foot traffic, spills and/or pets.
Our Technicians always begin by completing an overall initial inspection of the residence to determine the best approach to deliver the best results for your clean.
After the initial inspection is complete, the technicians will apply a Pre-Spray/Pre-Conditioner to break down the ground in dirt and then agitate with a tool called a Brush Pro or Square Scrub.
After effectively releasing the soil from the linoleum, a Gekko tool is used to rinse the flooring with hot water to remove all chemical and soil from the flooring.
If there is spotting that was unable to be removed, our technicians are trained to idenitify the source of these spots, treat the area with the appropriate spotters and rinse the linoleum to leave your floors with a fresh, clean feel.
- Deodorizer: Linoleum is not unlike other flooring types. It can absorb environmental odors accumulated during consistent routines in our home. Homes with pets, indoor smoking and other environmental influences will find that these odors can create a residue and become a prominent fragrance when humidity levels are high. Deodorizer can be applied to Linoleum to break down these elements and leave your home with a longer lasting, refreshing clean.
- Pet Treatment: Homes with pets are bound to experience an accident or two along the way. Our Pet Treatment helps to breakdown uric acid and destroy odor causing bacteria to leave your home fresh & clean.